"I had fainted, unless I had believed to see
the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Wait on the LORD: be of good courage,
Wait on the LORD: be of good courage,
and he shall strengthen thine heart:
wait, I say, on the LORD." Psalm 27:13-14
We took down the tree today. It was a little sad. It meant the Christmas season is over already. This past season was my favorite ever. It is hard getting back into the swing of things. For me anyway, Christmas was not long enough.
"When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee,
Thy face, LORD, will I seek."
Psalm 27:8
It rained today, and it was cold, so it all turned to ice!

[Black ice, maybe?]

[Our neighbor's dog.]

Last week, we went to Grannie's house and I found out
that a carport is a nice place to take pictures!

Three of my all-time favorite verses:
"Trust in the LORD, and do good;
so shalt thou dwell in the land,
and verily thou shalt be fed.
Delight thyself also in the LORD:
and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Commit thy way unto the LORD;
trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Psalm 37:3-5

[Black ice, maybe?]

[Our neighbor's dog.]

Last week, we went to Grannie's house and I found out
that a carport is a nice place to take pictures!

Three of my all-time favorite verses:
"Trust in the LORD, and do good;
so shalt thou dwell in the land,
and verily thou shalt be fed.
Delight thyself also in the LORD:
and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Commit thy way unto the LORD;
trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Psalm 37:3-5

No comments:
Post a Comment