Friday, January 23, 2009

Before and After...

This first one is from pictures taken more than half a year ago at the old park in Azle. I thought it just looked blah, so I decided to see if I could make it look better. It looks a little washed out to me. I got a set of actions for photoshop CS3 (which my sister conviently has on her computer! :-))free from a website. It basically makes editing really easy. All you have to do is push a button! It saves a lot of time too!
This was back when Lilly was scared of slides. Now, she'll go down the curvy slide at the new park all by herself!
Here William is not exactly straight from the camera. The original is actually darker. I had to lighten it in curves. Also, his eyes are dodged also, probably too much.

Okay, this is a really cute picture of Lillian, but for some reason it's just boring. So, there's this one action where you can sharpen selective areas, and I sharpened her face. I used a couple of other actions on it too.
This looks really cute in sepia! She is getting so big!
Now, if you are wowed over these pictures and think it took a long time, I want ya to know this action set I have makes it really, really easy! It's not
my photoshop ability at all. Anyone else could do it too!

"For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself."
Philippians 3:20-21


I have been reminded lately that my home is not in Azle, Texas, the United States, or even the world. My home is in heaven! And I need to live like it, not wasting a moment of my time here. Yes, I really need to work on that. Whatever my government can do to me, they can never take away my salvation or the presence of Jesus in my life. But I can forfeit His presence by neglecting time with Him or ignoring His loving hand in my life. Thank the Lord, my salvation is eternally secure. He will not let me go.

1 comment:

Daniel and Rachel said...

WOW, that one of Lillian in sepia is so cute!!! I luv it. :) Your rose pic is really pretty too.