Thursday, January 24, 2013

{It's been so long...}

Sorry guys, I know it's been over a year since I've updated last! I recently saw a friend who lives far away and she reminded me how long it's been since I abandoned my little blog here. You know who you are, and this post is for you. :) I'm going to be redesigning the blog (and relearning Blogger!) and posting a series of highlights from 2012 in the next few weeks.

One of my biggest discoveries and adventures last year was instagram. I was blessed with an iPod on my birthday last year, and it's a big thing for me right now. Sometime in the future, there will be posts from that. :)

I'm also going to dust off my thinking and writing skills. I gave them a long break and it's time to use them again.

For now, because I can't do a post without a picture, here's a few very random favorites from 2012...










Okay, that's only (mostly) from the first half of the year. :/ I have more favorites than I thought!

Until the next time,
Karen

No comments: