As the year is getting closer to an end, I've been finding it harder to keep up with the posts for project 52. But I'm determined to finish it! Here's a few from last week.
![]() |
| My brother is just a little bit excited about his wedding in March! |
![]() |
| School is a little harder to keep going in December |
![]() |
| Our Advent calender. I did take this on the 8th. |
I've been trying to get this shaped bokeh to work ever since I got my DSLR. I finally decided it only works at 55 or longer lens, so it definitely wasn't working for my 18-55 kit lens. The picture below is *almost there* but it's kinda quirky so I rather like it.
Then I found a snowflake punch, and that was much better.
I love how December sparkles








No comments:
Post a Comment