Friday, September 2, 2011

Project 52: Week 35

  Our chives are quite abundant this year. I thought I'd get a few shots of them, as I find them quite dainty.


This is the biggest and best watermelon we've ever grown. Not to mention it's practically the only thing our garden would produce in this fierce Texas heat! We did get one minuscule tomato, but our garden was/is wacky this year because we usually get a lot of squash, tomato and okra.

These next several pictures are from a photo challenge titled "conglomeration". I decided to see what I could come up with using all of our games with small pieces. We have a lot.




Flipped lens Risk piece.

 Makes me want to play chicken foot or mexican train or something...


The children have taken up dutch blitz during the free hours of the day.

Our neighbors have a thing for hay. 





Lillian enjoying the fruits of the garden!
Wow, y'all. That was a lot this week. Next week, no more lightroomed pictures, unless something good happens or I don't turn off my computer for forever. Oh well, it was fun to try out! Definitely worth getting some day. :)

No comments: