
Life goes by so fast! Just tomorrow, I'm starting a new opportunity at the Dallas Ministry Center! I still can't believe I was asked to be the head of hospitality! I am excited about the new opportunity, but also pretty nervous too! I know God's strength is enough though, and He'll help me get through! :)
4 comments:
WOW!!!! That's SOOOOO exciting!! What happened to Claudia? :)
She finally decided to leave. She's going to Honduras and Maryland.
Wow...Honduras AND Maryland!! LOL, how are those two connected?? Are her mom and brother still there, or are they all leaving? If I ever get to Dallas I'll have to come stay at the DMC and make sure to complain a lot about the housekeeping...JUST KIDDING!!! I'm sure you'll do an AWESOME job!!! Are you going to be living there, or staying at home since you live in the area?
Well, her family left a while ago and they used to live in Maryland, so she has friends there and they're from Honduras. That's where her mom is living right now. You really should come stay in Dallas sometime! I'd love to see you again! :) I will be living there during the week, and going home on the weekends.
Post a Comment