Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New blog


[fireworks on the 4th]

[the neighbors were early]

[I suppose having a tripod does make a difference. This is Brenda's picture which she took from the roof.]
Well, I've gotten tired of xanga and the un-originality of facebook so I decided to get a blogspot mainly for posting pictures because I haven't done any writing in a while and what I do write, I don't really want to post it for the whole world to see. I've wanted a site for mostly photography anyway for quite a while. So, here I am!

[a fountain. always so peaceful. ]
I don't own my own camera, so most of the pictures you'll see on here are from my dad's Nikon COOLPIX. As should be (but often isn't) in every thing I do, all the pictures I take are to bring glory to God and His creation. Not to me, because He deserves all the glory. Any good that I do comes from Him.

[William's sparklers]

“O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments, and His ways past finding out!” Romans 11:33

One more thing: I just got this started, so I'm still trying to figure things out! Be patient with me, please. :-)

No comments: